Muncie Power Products has once again extended our reach with our new single-acting telescopic cylinders. These uniquely designed cylinders provide performance and value through advanced machining and the use of proprietary seals to deliver extended life without need for adjustment.
The cylinders have been engineered with machined hard stops to guarantee reliable stopping at the end of every stroke. The bore size of the final stage is larger but the average displacement of the stages has been reduced. This allows Muncie cylinders to require less oil than those of its class and ultimately leads to faster cycle times and the ability to lift more using the same pressure.
- Bores: 5" through 8"
- Strokes: Initial offering 84" - 285"
- Stages Offered: 3 - 5
- Porting: 1" NPT Standard
- Self-bleeding design
- Increased stage overlap for added stability and support
- Requires less oil than the competition
- Chrome plated final stage
- Double lip polyurethane wiper
- Two year warranty to ensure peace of mind