CS24, CS25 SERIES Power Take-Off
The CS24 Series Power Take-Off is a Clutch Shift PTO designed for Allison World® and Caterpillar automatic transmissions.
The CS24 Series Power Take-Off is a Clutch Shift PTO designed for Allison World® and Caterpillar automatic transmissions. The CS-24 Series PTO is engaged by means of a solenoid activated, wet clutch pack. The engagement solenoid is built into the PTO and installation is simplified by the requirement of only one hose connection. A remote mounted solenoid option is available for a more compact installation.
Key Features / Benefits:
- Four remote mount output shafts in both keyed and flange types: Versatility for remote pump drives
- S.A.E. "A", "B", "BB", and DIN 5462 direct mount pump options: Fits most popular pumps
- Rotatable direct mount flanges: Allows pump to be positioned for maximum clearance
- Compatible with PTO Shaft Extensions for Allison transmissions: Moves the pump mount to the rear of the transmission for large pump clearance
- Patented Muncie drag brake: Prevents shaft rotation in "OFF" mode
- Standard pressure lubrication: No extra cost
- Two assembly arrangements: Allows the PTO to be mounted shaft high or low on either side of the transmission
- Refuse vehicles
- Ice and snow control trucks
- Tank trucks
- Digger derricks
- Aerial bucket trucks
- Dump Bodies
- Weight: 52 lbs.
- Housing Construction: Ductile Iron
- Speed Ratios: 7
- Maximum Torque: 325 lb. ft.
- Output Shaft Options: 12
- Rotatable Pump Mount Flange: Standard
- Assembly Arrangements: 2
- Drag Brake: Standard
- Extended Shaft PTO: Yes