MSV Series Selector Valve
- A simple solution that is very cost effective
- Several actuation types are available to meet your application requirements
- Spool design allows one port to start to open and the other to begin to close when moved
- The valve has a high flow capacity with minimal restriction
MSV Selector ValvesMP93-02VIEW
- Nominal Flow Rates: 60 GPM
- |Maximum Pressure: 2000 PSI NPT, 3000 PSI O.D.T.
- Actuation: lever, cable or air
- Port Size: All ports = -16 O.D.T. or 1" NPTF
- Seal Type: Viton
The Muncie MSV Series Valve is warranted against any defect in material and workmanship which existed at the time of sale by Muncie, according to the following provisions, subject to the requirements that the Valve must be used only in accordance with catalogue and package instructions. The Valve is warranted for a period of one year from date of installation. If during the warranty period the Valve fails to operate to Muncie’s specifications due to a defect in any part in material or workmanship that existed at the time of sale by Muncie, the defective part will be repaired or replaced, at Muncie’s election, at no charge, if the defective part is returned to Muncie with transportation prepaid.
Warning. The above warranty shall terminate if any alterations or repairs are made to the Valve other than at a Service Center owned by Muncie, or if the Valve is used upon any equipment other than the equipment upon which it is first installed.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND SUITABILITY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AND STATE MUNCIE’S ENTIRE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY AND BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM OF DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE ABOVE GOODS, THEIR DESIGN, INSTALLATION OR OPERATION. MUNCIE WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND OUR LIABILITY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL EXCEED THE CONTRACT PRICE FOR THE GOODS FOR WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED.
MODEL NUMBER CONSTRUCTION