The Omni-System Plus is a high-technology snow and ice control solution that increases reliability and revolutionizes the way in which your fleet is operated and maintained. With features like remote diagnostic support via Wi-Fi, flow sharing, cartridge valve technology, multi-camera inputs, video playback, and enhanced data-logging, we’re changing the game—big time.
Hover over icons
VIDEO PLAYBACKShorten the learning curve for new operators with preloaded onboarding videos in the controller to be viewed in cab
VIDEO AND CAMERA READY
AIR AND ROAD TEMPERATURE SENSORProvides operators with current and accurate data to make application decisions
NEW CONTROL PANELNew rigid construction better protects electrical hardware
EXPANDED CAPABILITIESImproved operator performance and processing capability
JOYSTICK CONTROL OPTIONSMultiple joystick configurations available for optimum cylinder control
LARGER 7" TOUCHSCREENVivid, easy-to-read capacitive touchscreen
INTERNAL GPS ANTENNAPrevents operators from disconnecting GPS tracking
DRIVE-BY DOWNLOAD CAPABILITYIntegrated with Wi-Fi connectivity
REMOTE DIAGNOSTICSRemotely connect to Muncie Power for setup and diagnostic assistance
INTUITIVE CONTROL SETUPTurnkey ready system is easier to setup and operate
CARTRIDGE VALVE DESIGNPremium solution for hydraulic circuits: reduces internal hose connections for simpler install, easier to service, and includes flow sharing to keep all functions operating
INNOVATIVE CAMERA CAPABILITIES
- SAFETY - Operator has clear line of sight of obstacles, including people that may be standing nearby.
- MATERIAL CONSERVATION - Easily view the spread pattern and better utilize granular materials being output from the system.
EQUIPMENT CONSOLIDATION - Reduce installation time and wiring complexity by utilizing one display for both spreader control and camera viewing.
CAMERA WASH - Cameras are compatible with various camera wash systems.
DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDING (DVR) - Record up to 2 channels simultaneously and export files onto a USB drive or 32 GB SD card.
4X SURROUNDING VIEWS - Up to 4 cameras can be connected into the system.
connect, view, and record: 4 cameras to monitor your vehicle
VIDEO PLAYBACK CAPABILITIES
- SYSTEM SETUP - Preloaded training videos guide personnel on how to setup and calibrate the Omni-System Plus.
- VIDEO CAPABILITIES - Shorten the learning curve for new operations with preloaded onboarding videos in the controller to be viewed in cab.
Drive-By download Capability
- Integrated with Wi-Fi connectivity
New Control Pannel
- New rigid construction better protects electrical hardware
Larger 7" Touchscreen
- Vivid, easy-to-read capacitive touchscreen
- Improved operator performance and processing capability
Internal GPS Antenna
- Prevents operators from disconnecting GPS tracking
- Remotely connect to Muncie Power for setup and diagnostic assistance
INTUITIVE CONTROL SETUP
- Turnkey ready system is an ease to setup and operate
Cartridge Valve Design
- Premium solution for hydraulic circuits: reduces rear hose connections for simpler install, easier to service, and includes flow sharing to keep all functions operating
- Joysticks - Multiple joystick configurations available for optimum cylinder control
Omni-System Plus FlyerMI20-01
Snow & Ice Control Solutions - Product OverviewMI20-18
Snow and Ice One-Ton Truck FlyerMI20-14
Omni-System and Omni-System Plus Installation ManualIN20-09
Omni-System Installation and Parts Manual™IN21-05
Omni-System Plus Operation and Configuration ManualIN20-03
New Omni-System™ Plus snow and ice control solutionBreanna Daugherty – Marketing Communications Specialist
Revolutionary control with the Omni-System™ Plus ControllerBreanna Daugherty – Marketing Communications Specialist
Snow & Ice Division helps keep New York City bridges clearKevin Woehler – Group Manager - Technology Solutions Group
HYDRAULIC PRESSURE SETTINGS
|Range - PSI
|Max Flow Rates