Optimum X Series
Muncie’s Optimum Series high performance gear pumps/motors offer high pressure capabilities and are designed for durability and long life for many truck and mobile equipment applications. Full featured design allows for reduced inventory requirements and installation flexibility. The Optimum Series offers superior benefits & added value in a cost competitive package unmatched by the competition.
The Optimum X Series is also available for live floor applications. Click here to view live floor specs.
Why the Optimum Pump?
- Patented OPTI-Grip® technology resists casting separation by press fitting two piece castings together for greater structural integrity over other traditional designs
- Rigid pump design for long life and maintained peformance
- Allows for higher pressure capabilities
- Available in tandem and triple configurations
- 13 tooth gear design provides smoother operation and reduces hydraulic noise
- Standard bi-directional design with both side and rear ports
- Premier performance for a wide variety of applications across several industries
- 9 Pump Displacements Available
- OPTI-Grip® (Patent Pending) design
- Long life, High Performance Bushings
- Noise reducing, quiet design
- Bi-Rotational, 4 Port Design Standard (SAE straight thread only)
- Standard (SAE straight thread only)
- Pressures up to 4350 PSI (300 BAR)
- Speeds up to 3000 RPM
- High Quality, Tested Design
- Additional Features & Benefits
Optimum X Live Floor Spec BrochureMP15-39
Optimum X Series Spec BrochureMP15-14
Product Bulletin - Optimum Case Drain Port ChangePB00077
X Series Service Parts SheetSP12-01
|Model Number||Displacement in3 (CC)||MAX* RPM||MIN* RPM||MAX Pres. PSI (BAR)||Ports (ODT) Side & Rear||Ports (SF) Side Only||Weight lbs. (Kg)|
|X14||3.18 (52.1)||3000||800||4350 (300)||-20||2.0” X 1.25”||52.9 (24.0)|
|X16||3.83 (62.9)||3000||600||4350 (300)||-20||2.0” X 1.25”||54.7 (24.8)|
|X19||4.44 (72.8)||3000||600||3750 (260)||-24||2.0” X 1.25”||55.9 (25.3)|
|X23||5.20 (85.3)||2750||600||3500 (240)||-24||2.0” X 1.25”||58.0 (26.3)|
|X25||5.69 (93.4)||2750||600||3250 (225)||-24||2.0” X 1.25”||59.3 (26.9)|
|X27||6.35 (104)||2500||600||3000 (210)||-24||2.0” X 1.25”||61.1 (27.7)|
|X30||7.01 (115)||2500||600||2500 (190)||-24||2.0” X 1.5”||62.9 (28.5)|
|X33||7.78 (128)||2500||600||2500 (190)||-24||2.0” X 1.5”||65.0 (29.5)|
|X36||8.43 (138)||2250||600||2250 (155)||-24||2.0” X 1.5”||67.0 (30.4)|
Muncie’s Optimum Series pump/motor series “X” is warrantied against any defect in material and workmanship which existed at the time of sale by Muncie Power Products, Inc., according to the following provisions, subject to the requirements that the pump/motor must be used only in accordance with catalog and package instructions.
The pump/motor is warranted for a period of one year from the date of installation. If during the warranty period the pump/motor fails to operate to Muncie’s specifications due to a defect in any part, material or workmanship that existed at the time of sale by Muncie, the defective part will be repaired or replaced, at Muncie’s election, at no charge, if the defective part is returned to Muncie with transportation prepaid.
WARNING: The above warranty shall terminate if any alterations or repairs are made to the pump/motor other than at a Service Center owned by Muncie, or if the pump/motor is used on any equipment other than the equipment upon which it is first installed. As to any Optimum Series pump/motor series “X” which is rebuilt and retested at a Service Center owned by Muncie, the period of the above warranty is extended for a period of one additional year from the retest date.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND SUITABILITY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND STATE MUNCIE’S ENTIRE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY AND THE BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM OF DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE ABOVE GOODS, THEIR DESIGN, INSTALLATION OR OPERATION. MUNCIE WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE CONTRACT PRICE FOR THE GOODS FOR WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED.