SSH2 & SSV2/4 Series Power Take-Off
SSH2 & SSV2/4 Split Shaft Power Take-Offs are ultra-heavy duty PTOs used when auxiliary power requirements exceed the capacity of transmission mounted PTOs or where additional PTO outputs are required
Split shafts are designed to use the main vehicle driveshaft as their input and provide multiple outputs for auxiliary power equipment. Split Shaft PTOs are typically used for stationary applications. When engaged, the main drive shaft is disconnected from the rear axle.
- Upright or horizontal versions: Provide access to output drives as needed
- Precision ground gearing: For quiet, high torque power delivery
- Air-shift controls: Easy activation
- Individual output controls: Flexibility and power savings for multiple drives
- Clutch Shift option: Outputs can be individually activated without stopping other functions
- Frame mounting kit option: Provides easy installation using isolation type mounts
Heavy Duty Split Shaft FlyerMP03-03VIEW
SSH & SSV Split Shaft Parts List and Service ManualSP18-02VIEW
- Weight: 234 lbs. (SSH2) 255 lbs. (SSV2)
- Maximum Torque (thru-shaft): Up to 21,600 lbs.ft.
- Maximum PTO output torque: Up to 940 lbs.ft.
- PTO Outputs (2-Front, 2-Rear): SAE "B" to "SAE "D" pump mounts Spicer 1410 to 1500 companion flanges
The Muncie SSH2 & SSV2 Series Power Take-Offs are warranted to be free of defects in material or workmanship and to meet Muncie’s standard written specifications at the time of sale. Muncie’s obligation and liability under this warranty is expressly limited to repairing or replacing, at Muncie’s option, within one year after date of original installation any defective part or parts or any product not meeting the specifications.
THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. MUNCIE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MUNCIE’S OBLIGATION UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT INCLUDE ANY TRANSPORTATION CHARGES OR COSTS OF INSTALLATION OR ANY LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DELAY. THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND MUNCIE’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTRACT OR SALE OR ANYTHING DONE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, EXCEED THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT OR PART ON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
If requested by Muncie, products or parts for which a warranty claim is made are to be returned transportation prepaid to a Muncie Service Center. Any installation or use not in accordance with catalog or package instructions, other improper use, operation beyond capacity, substitution of parts not approved by Muncie, use with equipment other than the equipment on which the Power Take-Off is first installed, or alteration or repair made to the Power Take-Off other than at a Muncie Service Center, shall void this warranty. No employee or representative of Muncie is authorized to change this warranty in any way or to grant any other warranty.
MODEL NUMBER CONSTRUCTION