V250 Directional Control Valve
Take control with Muncie Power Products’ V250 directional control valve. The V250 is constructed with high grade iron castings and nickel-plated or hard chrome spools for use in high pressure applications and can be configured with many different spool, control and positioner options. The V250 is designed for flow rates up to 75 GPM (280 LPM), and offers superior performance in a compact package. Muncie Power Products takes pride in supplying the highest quality products along with outstanding service and support.
- High grade iron castings allow for high pressure capabilities for the most extreme applications
- Hard chrome and nickel plated spools resist wear allowing for long life under high pressure conditions
- Tight tolerances and precision machining keep internal spool leakages low
- Internal oil core design allows for higher flow rates and low pressure drops
- High pressure carry over (power beyond) and closed center options available
- Load-checks are standard on all work sections
- Work port relief valves, anti-cavitation valves, combination relief/anti-cavitation valves and pilot operated relief valves are available for your individual work section protection needs.
- Inlet relief valve is standard
- Spools designed for parallel operation
- Versatile design can be configured with different spool, control, positioner, and accessory options
- Work sections are pre-assembled and 100% tested prior to shipping
V250 Directional Control Valve Spec BrochureMP15-03VIEW
|MAX Work Sections:||12|
|Circuit Types:||Open center parallel, or tandem|
|Flow Capacity:||Nominal: 67 GPM (250 LPM), Maximum: 75 GPM (280 LPM)|
|MAX Pressure:||4000 PSI (275 BAR)|
|MAX Back Pressure:||290 PSI (20 BAR)|
|Recommended Filtration:||20/18/15 (ISO 4406:1999)|
|Oil Viscosity Range:||60 to 1360 SUS (10 to 300 cSt)|
|Oil Temperature Range:||-20 to 180 °F (-29 to 82 °C)|
|Recommended Oil Temperature:||85 to 140 °F (30 to 60 °C)|
|Approx. Weights (std. options):|| Inlet: 17.6 lbs (8 Kg)
Outlet: 17.6 lbs (8 Kg)
Work Section: 19.8 lbs (9 Kg)
Muncie’s V250 Valve Series is warranted against any defect in materail and workmanship which existed at the time of sale by Muncie Power Products, according to the following provision, subject to the requirements that the valve must be used only in accordance with catalog and package instructions.
The valve is warranted for a period of one year from date of installation. If during the warranty period the valve fails to operate to Muncie Power Products’ specifications due to a defect in any part in material or workmanship that existed at the time of sale by Muncie Power Products, the defective part will be repaired or replaced, at Muncie Power Products’ election, at no charge, if the defective part is returned to Muncie Power Products with transportation prepaid.
WARNING: The warranty shall terminate if any alterations or repairs are made to the valve other than at a Muncie Power Products facility, or if the valve is used on any equipment other than the equipment upon which first installed. The foregoing warranties are in lieu of all other obligations and liabilities, including negligence and all warranties of merchantability and suitability, expressed or implied and state Muncie Power Products’ entire and exclusive liability and buyer’s exclusive remedy for any claim of damages in connection with the sale, repair or replacement of above goods, their design, installation or operation. Muncie Power Products will in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever, and our liabilty under no circumstances will exceed the contract price for the goods for which liability is claimed.
MODEL NUMBER CONSTRUCTION (for additional sections see MP15-03)