Wet Line Kit
Muncie first packaged wet line kits nearly four decades ago and was the innovator of polyethylene reservoirs. Wet line kits are available in a variety of reservoir sizes and configurations in steel, aluminum or polyethylene. Hoses of various lengths may also be specified. Detailed component selection can be made by calling our toll-free number or using our M-Power program.
3-Line System Benefits
Many dump bodies function adequately with a 2-line system, as long as they’re not left in neutral. When left operating in neutral, high temperatures occur in the system causing the most common dump pump failure. A 3-line system helps prevent this failure with a separate return line from the pump to the reservoir without needing to force hydraulic oil back through the inlet line.
• Allows faster down cycles
• Provides an easier method of filtering the hydraulic oil
• Ultimately runs cooler
- Available in a variety of reservoir sizes and configurations in steel, aluminum or polyethylene
- Hoses of various lengths may be specified
- Detailed component selection
Wet Line Kit BrochureMP21-04
Wet Line Kits for Dump Trailers: Two-line vs. Three-lineDave Douglass – Director of Training & Education
No additional data at this time.