PL Series Gear Pump
The PL Series is designed to meet the application needs of either a pump or a motor. All cast iron construction with 4 ports and roller bearing design. The pumps bi-rotational feature helps reduce inventory requirements.
- 7 pump sizes (14, 16, 19, 23, 25, 27, 30 GPM @ 1000 RPM): Fit a wide variety of applications
- Pressure to 3000 PSI: High pressure capability
- Speeds to 3600 RPM: Application versatility
- All cast iron construction: Long life, capable of high PSI
- Solid, one piece shafts: Stronger
- Versatile 4-port design: Installation flexibility
- Heavy duty roller bearings: Long product life
- 5 shaft types & 2 mounting flanges: Optimum flexibility
PL Series Spec BrochureMP15-11VIEW
K/L Series Pump w/ Relief Valve CardMC93-03VIEW
PL1 Series PumpMotor Service Parts Design 1SP08-01VIEW
- Displacement (cu. in./rev.): 3.18 - 7.01
- Maximum Operating Pressure (PSI): 3000
- Input Shaft Options: 5
- S.A.E. Mounting Flange: B
- Other Mounting Options: Remote pad mount
- Porting: N.P.T. or SAE (side and rear)
The Muncie Cast Iron/Roller Bearing Pump/Motor Series “K” or “L” is warranted against any defect in material and workmanship which existed
at the time of sale by Muncie, according to the following provisions, subject to the requirements that the Pump/Motor must be used only in
accordance with catalog and package instructions.
The Pump/Motor is warranted for a period of one year from the date of installation. If during the warranty period the Pump/Motor fails to operate to Muncie’s specifications due to a defect in any part in material or workmanship that existed at the time of sale by Muncie, the defective part will be repaired or replaced, at Muncie’s election, at no charge, if the defective part is returned to Muncie with transportation prepaid.
WARNING. The above warranty shall terminate if any alterations or repairs are made to the Pump/Motor other than at a Service Center owned by Muncie, or if the Pump/Motor is used on any equipment other than the equipment upon which it is first installed.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND SUITABILITY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND STATE MUNCIE’S ENTIRE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY AND THE BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM OF DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE ABOVE GOODS, THEIR DESIGN, INSTALLATION OR OPERATION. MUNCIE WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE CONTRACT PRICE FOR THE GOODS FOR WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED.
MODEL NUMBER CONSTRUCTION